- T-Bone - Cut from the Shortloin, T-bone steaks are great for barbeques, pan frying.
- Rumps - For best savings look for the whole rumps and ask our butchers about our free slicing. Can be cut into steaks, roasts or stir fry for a variety of cooking options.
- Porterhouse Steak - cut from the striploin. The versatile porterhouse are great for barbeques and can also be pan fried or grilled
- BBQ Steak - A lean meat steak sourced from the blade, tenderized to suit barbeques and fry pans
- Mince - regular, premium and lean mince .
- Pork Loin Chops - Perfect for barbeques or grilled
- Rolled Leg Roast - A lean cut that makes a great tasting and healthy roast
- Pork Cutlets - Cut from the loin, cutlets are ideal for barbeques, pan fry, grill or roast.
- Pork Neck - This cut is extremely tender and juicy which make it great for roasts or pan frying.
- Lamb Chops - can be cut from either the Chump, Forequarter, loin or neck. Chops are great either on the barbeque or on pan fry. Lamb Roasts - A variety of roast cuts available great for all occasions
- Leg of Lamb - another great roasting cut
- Lamb shanks - from the leg bone beneath the knee, shanks are best prepared when braised
- Lamb Cutlets - cut from the loin, this cut is lean and tender and can be crumbed, These are great for barbeques or pan fried.
- Whole Roasting Chickens -
- Various Cuts
- Marinated Portions
- Casserole Portions
- Veal Roast - can come as either a shoulder roast or leg roast. Great for winter
- Veal Schnitzel - sourced from the leg, used for the classic schnitzel
- Veal Osso Bucco - cut from the leg bone, Osso Bucco are perfect for winter stews
- Veal Cutlets - cut from the loin, this cut is lean and tender. These are great for barbeques or pan fried.
- Veal Shanks (Shin) - from the leg bone beneath the knee, shanks are best prepared when slow cooked